Date and Time
Date(s) - Sunday 23rd June 2013
7:00pm - 9:00pm
The Manor King Street West Deeping PE6 9HP
“Music At The Manor” – A garden party with a difference and an opportunity for the whole Handful of Harmonies network to come together for the first time – let’s see if we can get all 300 of you there! Your family and friends are all very welcome too!
A warm invitation is extended from the Grigson family who have agreed to host an event following on from the West Deeping Open Gardens weekend.
Tickets are £5 each which will include canapés and a glass of Pimms (or non-alcoholic cordial) on arrival. Children are free.
We will be singing a few songs as a mass choir and enjoying a drink, some social time and taking in the beauty of the gardens.
Proceeds from this event will be shared between Sue Ryder – Thorpe Hall and A Handful of Harmonies in support of the London Event in October.
For tickets please contact Suzy Grigson on 07970 784668 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
If you would like to register to sing then please do so below – you will also need to purchase a ticket from Suzy Grigson to sing at this event.
All that jazz
I will follow you
Tell me its not true
You must love me
Love changes everything
We Will Rock You Medley
Key Points for Singers
1. The event starts at 7.00pm. Singers should be on the terrace for 7.30pm ready to sing at 7.45pm.
2. Clothing – free choice but please have a pink folder with AHOH sticker (these will be provided).
3. Tickets can still be purchased on the night so bring friends family etc..
4. Parking..either in the field opposite the house, by the church or come up the drive and follow signs into the field…enter the gardens by little gate..seems further away but is actually closer! plenty of parking near the house for those who can’t walk far.
5. Seating is limited so guests are welcome to bring folding chairs. 6. If the weather is awful we will have to huddle together in our makeshift marquees.
Would you like to attend?Reserve your place now...
Bookings are closed for this event.