Date and Time
Date(s) - Sunday 21st December 2014
The Manor (PE6 9HP) King Street West Deeping PE6 9HP
Music At The Manor
The Manor, Kings Street, West Deeping, Lincolnshire PE6 9HP on Sunday 21st December 2014
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!!
Door and Bar open at 6.00pm
Concert starts at 6.30pm
An evening of festive music brought to you by local musicians.
All money raised by this event will go to the Thorpe Hall Appeal. Keeping it local.
Tickets include complimentary canapés and mince pies. There will be a Grand Raffle, a fully licensed bar and a array of musical entertainment to suit all tastes.
1. Costume for this event will be black formal wear with pink blooms.
2. There will be a rehearsal on the day from 2-5pm.
3. Folders may be used and, for those of you who choose not to use them, positioning will be according to whether you are using a folder or not.
4. Unless you have purchased a ticket for this event there will not be a seat for you in the main performance area. Please bring your own folding or portable chair for the performers area.
5. Anyone who is able to “wait on” tables between singing slots should please let Andrew know.
1. Mistletoe and Wine (chorus only) – no folders.
3. The Power of Love
4. Candle On The Water
5. Here Comes Santa Claus
6. Jingle Bell Rock
7. Saviour’s Day
8. Somewhere In My Memory
9. Walking In The Air
Community carols (copies will be provided on the night OR at the Christmas sing alongs OR by e-mail if requested):
O Come All Ye Faithful
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Community finale – The Twelve Days of Christmas.
Would you like to attend?Reserve your place now...
Bookings are closed for this event.