Date and Time
Date(s) - Sunday 31st July 2016
The Manor (PE6 9HP) King Street West Deeping PE6 9HP
Friends of AHOH 2017 Calendar
Sunday 31st July 2016 from 1pm
The Manor House, King Street, West Deeping, PE6 9HP
Friends of A Handful of Harmonies are planning our first ever A Handful of Harmonies calendar for 2017.
It will feature our own ladies and the theme will be based on some of our much loved songs/medleys that we have sung and performed over the years.
The photoshoot will take place on Sunday 31st July 2016 and we are very excited that Suzy Grigson has kindly agreed for us to hold it at The Manor in West Deeping, this will give a fabulous backdrop to the photographs!
There is a charge of £10 to participate and this will include your own copy of the Calendar itself.
If you would like to be a part of this amazing experience – places will be limited – please give your payment (in an envelope marked with your name and session location) to your bursar or Friends of rep.
Cheques made payable to Friends of a Handful of Harmonies please.
If you have any questions/queries about this event, please address them to Debby Gay, either in person or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have signed up, please could you email email@example.com telling us your preferences (i.e what you’d like/would not like to wear for the photos) from the list below.
In order to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible for us all on the day, please could you respond as soon as you can.
- All that Jazz – BLACK shorts, shirts, basques, dresses, fishnet tights etc.
- Grease Medley – Pink lady jackets, jeans, black/white t-shirts.
- 60’s Partyline – 60’s outfits, Wedding dress.
- Abba Medley – Abba (specific) outfits including wigs.
- Wicked – Witches costumes!
- Christmas jumpers, Santa hats, anything Christmassy! Anything goes!
- Pink AHOH polo shirts, black bottoms, white bottoms, black formalwear. (These will be used in multiple photo’s and likely to include all participants.)
**You do not need to only choose one outfit section! The aim is to ensure everyone is happy with what they wear**
If you have not signed up yet and would like to, PLEASE do so ASAP. We’d love to have you on board.
If you have any items from the above costumes list, and would be prepared to let us borrow them, we would love to hear from you and would be extremely grateful.
Would you like to attend?Reserve your place now...
Bookings are closed for this event.