Concert in Support of St Barnabas Hospice

Loading Map....

Date and Time
Date(s) - Saturday 8th June 2013
7:30pm

Location
Stamford Arts Centre
27 St Marys Street
Stamford
PE9 2DL



Notes:

A wonderful charity concert to be held at Stamford Arts Centre in aid of St Barnabas Lincolnshire Hospice.

After venue and production costs, 60% of ticket sales will go directly to St Barnabas Hospice with the remaining 40% going to A Handful of Harmonies.

Concert tickets for members of the public can now be purchased from Stamford Arts Centre

Costume for the evening will be pink polo shirts and black evening wear. Please speak to us if you need more information about what this entails.

Programme

View or Download a copy for printing (PDF Format)

First Half

1. All That Jazz
2. And You Smiled
3. Chapel Of Love
4. I Know Him So Well
5. You Must Love Me
6. I Will Follow You
7. My Guy
8. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
9. Send In The Clowns
10. Les Miserables Medley (Show Choir Only)

Second Half

1. One Day More (Stamford & Show Choir Only)
2. Oom Pah Pah
3. Lean On Me
4. Sing
5. Tell Me It’s Not True
6. You’ll Never Walk Alone*
7. Hallelujah*
8. Love Changes Everything
9. Anthem
10. Fix You
11. Chasing Cars
12. We Will Rock You Medley


Would you like to attend?

Reserve your place now...

Bookings are closed for this event.